Sokkia SHC2500 Field Controller Data Collector
Alphanumeric, Ruggedized Design
If you are looking for an alphanumeric controller plus joystick that provides big-time results, look no further than Sokkia’s SHC2500. The SHC2500 data collector incorporates the Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system on a crisp, bright, color touch screen display that makes your field data come alive.
Removable, Li-ion Battery Packs
The SHC2500 contains two removable Li-ion batteries that supply power for up to 40 hours. Manually selectable suspend mode or auto-suspend function conserve battery power while the instrument is not used. Batteries can be easily replaced on work site.
624MHz XScale Processor with Windows®
CE.NET 5.0 Operating System Windows CE.NET operating system provides a modern operating environment and added expandability with other application software. The fast 624MHz processor leads in performance and reliability. Simple and familiar functionality leads to short learning curves. It also allows higher resolution images to be processed.
The SHC2500 is loaded with all the memory you should need. Primary program RAM is 256MB. In addition, it includes 2GB Flash memory.
USB Flash Drive
Use the USB mini port as both Host and Client. This On-The-Go functionality allows for expanded memory and easy file transfer through USB drives or ActiveSync connection.
Bluetooth® and WLAN
Bluetooth and Wireless LAN come standard. No need for expensive upgrades or CF cards. Use your device in a typical Hotspot to surf the web, check weather, e-mail files back to the office, etc.
5MP Camera for Pictures and Bar Codes
5 megapixel camera provides picture taking ability. The camera has an auto-focus function and 4 LED flash illuminators. Store photos in BMP or JPG format, and if you fill the memory, simply use a common USB flash drive to offload images. This highly advanced camera can be used to associate photos with stored points as Photo Notes. For every topo shot, as photo note can be stored. The SHC2500 also reads bar codes using this camera.
Waterproof and Rugged
The SHC2500 is rated at IP67, which means it can be temporarily submersed in water. The unit also has a 1.2m drop proof rating.
- Windows CE.NET 5.0 operating system
- 624 MHz Xscale processor
- 256MB RAM, 2GB Flash Memory
- 55-key alphanumeric keyboard
- 8 way directional arrow and enter key
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- 5 megapixel camera and bar code reader
- Easy access USB port
- Accessible, rechargeable and removable batteries
- Microprocessor: XScale PXA 270
- Processor Speed: 624 MHz
- Operating System: Windows CE.NET 5.0
- Memory: 256MB SDRAM, 2GB Flash Memory
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA
- Type: 3.52 in, Sunlight-readable TFT Color LCD
- Touch Panel: Amorphous Silicon Active Matrix
- Keyboard: 55 Keys plus Arrow Key
- LED: 6 LED Indicators
- Interface: RS-232C (D-Sub 9pin), USB 2.0 Type Mini-B (host/client)
- Audio: Integrated Speaker and Microphone
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth Ver.1.2, Class 2, Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
- Dust/Water Protection: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing) (MIL-STD 810F Method 507.4)
- Drop and Shock: 1.2m drop on all faces (MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5 procedure IV)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +60ºC
- Operating Time: 40 hours (typical), Configuration Dependent
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours
- Removable Batteries: 2 Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries, 2,500mAh each, 7.4V
- Dimensions: W135 x H275 x D55 mm
- Weight: 1.04kg with 2 Batteries
- Image Sensor: 5.17MP Color CMOS Sensor (4MP Processed), Auto-focus, Mechanical Shutter, Aperture and 4 LED Illunminators
- Resolutions: QSXGA: 2048 x 1944, SXGA: 1280 x 960, VGA: 640 x 480, HF: 320 x 200
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 • CE • IC • RoHS, WEEE • EU Battery Directive • C-Tick
* Sokkia SHC2500 Field Controller Data Collector [ID- X2171]
- Spectrum Survey Field Version 8.2.3
* AC Adapter/Charger
* Power Cord
* USB PC Interface Cable
* Case For Unit
* User Manual On Cd-ROM
* Original Factory Box