Autoranging 5 steps and conversion to μmole/m2/s (PPFD: Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density).
Integral illuminance measurement and conversion to mole/m2/d (Daily light integral).
Luminous intensity measurement.
Point - average function.
Spectral correction factor function. (include LED)
TES 1339P Data Logger Light Quantum Meter is a precision instrument used to measure illuminance (lux, footcandle) and photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD μmole/m2/s) in the field.
It meets CIE photopic spectral response, f ’1 ≦6%.
It is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light.
The illuminance meter is compact, tough and easy to handle owing to its construction.
The light sensitive component used in the meter is a very stable, long-life silicone photo diode and spectral response filter.
U.S. Pat. No. Des. 446,135
U.S. Pat. No. Des. 469,025
- Dual Display, 4-digit LCD reading.
- Spectral Sensitivity close to CIE photopic Curve.
- Measuring Levels Ranging 0.01 to 999900 Lux,0.01 to 99990 fc, Autoranging 5 step.
- Accurate and Instant response.
- Integral illuminance measurement.
- Luminous intensity measurement.
- Data Hold function.
- Data memory and read function.
- Reference value setting for relative or percentage deviation measurement.
- Ripple measurement for STRAY + LIGHT function.
- Time-hold function.
- Point - average function.
- Comparator function.
- Auto power off function.
- CNS 5119 Class Ⅱ .
- Display: Dual display 4 digit LCD reading.
- Measuring Range:
* 99.99, 999.9, 9999, 99990, 999900 Lux
* 9.292, 92.92, 929.2, 9292, 92920 fc
* Autoranging (5 step) (1 fc = 10.76 Lux)
- Resolution: 0.01 Lux, 0.001 fc
- Accuracy: ±3% rdg ±5dgt (Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp, 2856K)
- CIE photopic f ’1: ≦6%
- Temperature Characteristics: ±0.1% /℃
- Measuring Rate: Approximately 5 time/sec
- Data Memory Capacity: 99 sets. (Direct reading from LCD display)
- Data Logger Capacity: 40000 sets.
- Operating / Storage Conditions: 0℃ ~ 40℃ <80% RH / -10℃ ~ 50℃ <70%RH
- Photosensor Lead Length: 150 cm (approx.)
- Photosensor Dimensions: 92(L) ×60(W) ×29(H)mm
- Dimension: 150(L) × 72(W) × 35(H)mm
- Weight: 320g
* Carrying case
* Instruction manual