Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t XRF 980 Analyzer
The feature-leading, handheld Niton XL3t XRF Analyzer offers features engineered to improve your productivity and profitability.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
- Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
- Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
- A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
- Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy-to-use software.
- 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
- Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
- Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor, and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer, and Bluetooth GPS.
- Available Analytical Modes: Varies by ApplicationAlloy Modes: Metal Alloy, Electronics Alloy, Precious MetalsBulk Modes: Mining, SoilPlastic Modes: RoHS Plastics, Toy and Consumer Goods Plastics, TestAll Painted ProductsOther Modes: Lead Paint, Thin SampleCustom Modes:
- Compliances: CE, RoHS
- Data Memory: 32Mb internal system memory/ 128Mb internal user storage
- Description: Niton XL3t XRF Analyzer
- Detector Type: High-performance semiconductor
- Display Type: Adjustable angle, color, touch-screen display
- Item Description: XL3t Analyzer; Portable
- Height (English): 3.75 in.
- Height (Metric): 95.5 mm
- Length (English): 9.6 in.
- Length (Metric): 244 mm
- Width (English): 9.05 in.
- Width (Metric): 230 mm
- Optional Accessories: Portable test stand, stationary test stand, tripod stand; Extend-a-Pole™ extension pole; Welding Mask; HotFoot™ hot surface adapter; Soil testing guard; Internal CCD sample imaging system; Variable spot size aperture
- Power Consumption: 100 µA
- Security Features: Password-protected user security
- Standard Accessories: Locking shielded carrying case, RFID reader, Shielded belt holster, Two 4 -cell lithium-ion battery packs, 110/220 VAC battery charger/AC adaptor, PC connection cables (USB and RS-232), Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software Safety lanyard Check samples/standards
- Tube Type: Au anode 50kV maximum, 200µA maximum
- Weight (English): 3 lb.
- Weight (Metric): 1.3kg
- Voltage: 50kV
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.6 x 9.05 x 3.75 in. (244 x 230 x 95.5 mm)