XOS HD Mobile Portable XRF Analyzer
XOS takes HDXRF compliance out of the lab and into many different work environments — on the manufacturing floor, at the shipping dock, in the warehouse, or on the retail shelf.
Now analyze toys, children’s products, electronics, and other consumer goods anywhere in the consumer supply chain. The HD Mobile® portable handheld analyzer easily switches from stationary to handheld analysis and back with a self-contained smart case design.
- Multi-element detection in toys and children’s products for compliance with regulatory requirements of the CPSIA
- RoHS, F963, and EN-71
- Rapid, precise screening and quantification of toxic elements
- Compliance verification across the supply chain:
* Manufacturing process and finished goods QA/QC
* Warehouses and retailers
* Regulatory agencies
- Unprecedented limits of detection for “true screening” and/or certification
- Pinpoint analysis plus ability to capture high-resolution sample image
- Increase testing frequency while reducing cost
- User-friendly interface and data management
- Analyzer Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Interface Module Weight (with battery): 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Analyzer Dimensions: 12.3 x 3.7 x 8.6 in
- Interface Module Dimensions: 3.1 x 6.6 in
- X-Ray Tube voltage, current: 25-50kV, 200uA
- Detector: 25 mm SDD
- System Electronics: 512MB Dual Core Processor
- Display: 4.3” WVGA (800RGBx480) TFT with touch screen, 16.7M colors, 217dpi
- Analysis Area: 1 mm
- Elemental Range: 10 elements displayed in icons on results screen, up to maximum of 40 on secondary screen
- Test Results:
* Concentration in substrate ppm (wt). Color coded pass/fail indicators (user adjustable)
* Concentration in coating ppm (wt). And ug/cm2 Color coded pass / fail indicators (user adjustable)
* Spectrum analysis capability
- Data Entry: Touch screen keyboard with icons
- Data Storage: Up to 10,000 readings including camera images
- Data Transfer: SDHC Card
- Security: Password-protected user security
- Integrated CCD Camera for aligning analysis area and storing images: High resolution image focused at measurement spot with 25 degree wide angle view
- Battery: Li-ion, ~8hr run time normal operation (2 included)
- Licensing / Registration: Varies by region, contact your local distributor
Test Stand/Transport Case
- Benchtop Test Stand: 21.8 x 16.7 x 10.6 in.
- Sample Chamber: 9.5 x 10 x 4 in.
- Portable Transporter Case - Modified Pelican 1610 with handle and wheels: 25.5 x 19 x 11.5 in.
- Sample Chamber: 9 x 16 x 9.5 in.
- Power Requirements: 90-264VAC, 47 ~ 63Hz, 3A @ 115V
- Charging Station: Rapid battery charger
- Standard Accessories: Operators manual, check samples and standards